History >> Modern India
What was PEPSU, after India’s independence?
- A. Part A state
- B. Part B state
- C. Part C state
- D. Part D state Click here for Answer and Explanation
Consider the following statements:American Civil War (1861-1865) boosted the demand of Indian CottonThe boost in the demand of Indian cotton ultimately led to failure of Bank of Bombay in 1866Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 only
- C. Both 1 & 2
- D. Neither 1 nor 2 Click here for Answer and Explanation
Who among the following was elected the president of the Naval Central Strike committee of the Royal Indian Navy prior to the RIN Mutiny of 1946?
- A. M.S Khan
- B. General Shah Nawaz Khan
- C. Colonel Prem Sehgal
- D. Colonel Gurbaksh Singh Dhillon Click here for Answer and Explanation
The triumphant saying of “Attock to Cuttack” was most closely related to which of the following ?
- A. Mughals
- B. Marathas
- C. Scindhias
- D. Rajputs Click here for Answer and Explanation
Who among the following formed a government-in-exile, the Aarzi Hukumat or a temporary government in Junagarh ?
- A. Ramdas Gandhi
- B. Samaldas Gandhi
- C. Ramchandra Gandhi
- D. Harilal Gandhi Click here for Answer and Explanation