History >> Modern India
Which of the following Gurudwara in India is the site where the ninth Sikh Guru, Guru Tegh Bahadur was beheaded on the orders of the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in 1675 A.D?
- A. Gurdwara Moti Bagh Sahib
- B. Gurdwara Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib
- C. Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- D. Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib Click here for Answer and Explanation
What was PEPSU, after India’s independence?
- A. Part A state
- B. Part B state
- C. Part C state
- D. Part D state Click here for Answer and Explanation
Consider the following statements:American Civil War (1861-1865) boosted the demand of Indian CottonThe boost in the demand of Indian cotton ultimately led to failure of Bank of Bombay in 1866Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 only
- C. Both 1 & 2
- D. Neither 1 nor 2 Click here for Answer and Explanation
Who among the following was elected the president of the Naval Central Strike committee of the Royal Indian Navy prior to the RIN Mutiny of 1946?
- A. M.S Khan
- B. General Shah Nawaz Khan
- C. Colonel Prem Sehgal
- D. Colonel Gurbaksh Singh Dhillon Click here for Answer and Explanation
The triumphant saying of “Attock to Cuttack” was most closely related to which of the following ?
- A. Mughals
- B. Marathas
- C. Scindhias
- D. Rajputs Click here for Answer and Explanation